- I am a warm, friendly, generous, and loving person.
- I truly enjoy getting to know people and helping them feel better.
- I love meeting new people, hearing their stories, and making genuine connections.
- I’m naturally curious and a lifelong learner.
- I’m addicted to being healthy.
- I’m a New Yorker at heart but I’ve fallen in love with Texas.
- Good food and quality time with family and friends is some of the best medicine I know.
Most importantly, I enjoy establishing personal relationships with my patients that motivate them to make changes in their lives and help them feel better. This personal connection helps to develop a sense of how best to lead patients to the kind of personal transformation through acupuncture that I experienced myself.